Over 55+ Mental Health
Co-Occurring Cognitive Behavior
Province Consulting Group in collaboration with Bright Path GPS is pleased to announce the following programming and consulting services. All programming is provided through a third-party management contract. See how Bright Path Program can enhance client’s cognitive status and improve your outcomes.
Province Consulting Group (Province) has over 35 years of experience in the Senior Housing and Health Care industry. Our experience (management/ ownership and programming development, as well as consulting services) provides us with state-of-the-art data that is not typically available to the market at large.
Bright Path GPS provides state-of-the-art cognitive behavioral programming to independent living and assisted living facilities for older adults (55+). Programming is provided through individual therapy sessions and/or through third-party management contracts for delivery of the program.
The program brings the following unique skill-sets to the industry:
- Bright Path GPS is led by a team of experts who manage/deliver cognitive behavioral programming;
- The executive team consists of professionals having 30+ years’ experience each in their individual fields;
- Bright Path GPS has provided programming in state-licensed personal care homes for ten years;
- Programming is adaptable to the individual’s need and is documented and outcome driven;
- Bright Path GPS and its programs are accredited by the Joint Commission;
- Being accredited led Bright Path GPS to be awarded a 4th year Medical Resident Rotation with a major teaching hospital and university in the Atlanta area; and
- Some of the programming is reimbursable via Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna and Tri-Care (In-Network). We are Out-of-Network with other major insurance carriers and pending In-Network Coverage with CIGNA.
Bright Path Programs
Programming provided by Bright Path GPS (collaborative partnership with Province Consulting Group, LLC) (www.provinceconsultinggroup.com) has achieved the following milestones over the last two years:
In-Network with Anthem BC/BS, Aetna and Tri-Care (insurance reimbursement) for the IOP/PHP programming (cognitive behavioral and out-patient Addiction Program);
Pending In-Network for CIGNA;
Programming includes LCSW’s, MAC (Master’s Addiction Counselor), LPN’s, CNA’s and RN’s
55+ Program for Seniors living with depression/anxiety, cognitive behavioral issues and addictive disorders;
Licensing of our affiliated company’s second home for treatment associated with cognitive behavioral issues; and
Our Medical Director is a Psychiatrist.
By design, Bright Path programs complement each other incorporating many interchangeable clinical components. This integration maximizes the unique needs of each resident with the best and appropriate components of all programs. Comprehensive interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary care is the foundation of the Bright Path philosophy of care.
It is our goal that programming continuously improves the health and wellness of the clients we serve. With oversight documented by the Joint Commission, our organization is inspired to excel in safe and effective care of the highest quality and value.