Senior Housing Programming
and Consulting Services
State Licensing and
Province Consulting Group has been processing state licensing applications for 12 years through the Department of Community Health. Over the years, Province has been processing applications for the following industries:
- Assisted Living;
- Personal Care Homes;
- Memory Care;
- Drug and Alcohol;
- Skilled Nursing Homes;
- Medicare Applications; and
- Insurance Reimbursement Applications.
Time Is Money When It Comes to
Processing State License Applications
- New staff program foundation/ customer service/system integration;
- On-going training on ‘facility’ unique programs;
- Curriculum with quality measures and lesson plans; and
- Documented and Outcome Driven Programs.
Behavioral Health Training
- Behavior recognition/definition; mental processing (rational/ irrational/delusional); and conflict management;
- Behavioral Symptom recognition; data collection for team; and SI/HI awareness; and
- Memory Stage identification; tracking/documenting status; sharing information with integrated care team.
- Processing applications can be difficult and time consuming.
- It can take up to six months to complete applications without knowledge and experience.
- If items are missed, time to redo is costly.
- Staying in touch with the correct staff within the individual departments is critical.
- Interpretive Guidelines are Considered.
It is our goal that programming continuously improves the health and wellness of the clients we serve. With oversight documented by the Joint Commission, our organization is inspired to excel in safe and effective care of the highest quality and value.